Friday, February 13, 2009

Meeting Jonah...

Jonah Sunil Rhodes was born January 30, 2009. This was the day I got my teeth pulled so I didn't get to see him, and the following week everyone was sick at my house. So Tuesday, I finally got to meet the sweet baby boy that I have prayed for since the day I found out he was in his mommy's tummy. Beaula, his mommy, is my dear friend that I went to nursing school with and we now work together at ETMC. I cannot think of two more deserving parents then Beaula and Demetrius. They have two little angels in Heaven that they never got to meet, but they will be watching over them and Jonah. They have been through so much together and they never stopped trusting in the Lord's will for their life. I cannot wait to see them with Jonah as he grows and just completely takes over their life...as if that hasn't happened already. Congratulations!

1 comment: