Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fire Mountain




Friday night we went out with our friends to eat Mexican food and then went to Fire Mountain Amusement. We started our day in capris and short sleeves and ended up running home to get jackets before heading to fire mountain. You gotta love East Texas weather! We did the bumper boats first. Emma started off wanting to ride by herself because Dylan was, but when it came her turn she decided to let Daddy drive. I think this was her least favorite thing because she got a little wet. Then we were off to the little go karts. She had no fear when it came to these. She was a pro. I was a little nervous b/c she has never done anything like this by herself, but she just got in there and took off. Well of course the big guys (Danny and David)weren't gonna let the little ones have all the fun so they had to ride the big karts. They did let the little ones come along for the ride though. After a few games it was time to call it a night. Emma was pooped!!
Hopefully she will be this brave at Disney World. I got to make our dinner reservations yesterday and the girls' hair and nails appointment at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo. My "Disney Plan" is coming along more and more each day. Danny thinks all the planning is crazy, but he will appreciate all my organization when we get there...I hope. Only 86 days:-)


2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love your new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya, Tash...check out Emma in that go cart...her face says it all "I'm a big girl and I'm having the time of my life!" Hopefully she will have just as much fun in Florida.

    I'm a planner, too, so I totally understand. And trust me, Danny will appreciate it. I heard DisneyWorld can be overwhelming if you don't have a preset plan.

    ReplyDelete